Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I tried to set up a Google Video Chat with B-Metal once while I was pooping but I couldn't figure it out on my xoom.

THE POOPCAST WITH BILLY AND ROB.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Today on the POOPCAST: wiping standing up or sitting: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        THE POOPCAST WITH BILLY AND ROB.
        LETS DO THIS

Comment

• "Today on the POOPCAST: wet wipes: LEGIT or WASTE OF MONEY?"

Comment

• for the record: TOTES MCGOATS LEGIT

Comment

• Yea I always keep wipies for seriously messy sticky shits. No point wasting 2 rolls of TP for the job one wipie does fine.

Comment

• "Today on the POOPCAST: Better shitting reading material? The Far Side or Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

• Far Side, by a country mile.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The boards are the best reading material...

Comment

• thirding wet wipes
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Calvin & Hobbes 4 lyfe.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Calvin & Hobbes 4 lyfe.
                          yep
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• *poopfist*

Comment

• "><iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/07pLGIgyfjw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I leave it to the rest of you to imagine Nathan grimacing throughout that post.

HHNNNNNNGGGGG!

Comment

Working...
                                X