No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weatherman here says nothing major in the way of snow in the overnight. So, if there's any accumulation, it'll be a dusting.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Hey guys it's going to be 77 today. #fuckthisgivemewinterorgivemedeath

Comment

• I just wish the weather would make up it's fucking mind.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really fucking cold. High of -2 today with a windchill of something like -28. Hate.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Im inside, watching movies blazing all day, so it could be -50 outside for all I care.

Comment

• hate you
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• just kidding, i love you baby
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    just kidding, i love you baby
                    I like when Jake types it I luh u bb, it makes me feel like a cam slut.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      Im inside, watching movies blazing all day, so it could be -50 outside for all I care.
                      Why would you tell us that, that's just mean! (*Sob!*)
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        Im inside, watching movies blazing all day, so it could be -50 outside for all I care.
                        Watching movies blazing? What, you're setting fire to your DVD collection? Is it so cold it's come to that? DON'T DO IT FEJ! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER. . . Huh? What is it Rerb? He means WHAT? Ohhhhhh.

Never mind. Carry on.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Watching movies, I'm inside all day, blazing. Therefore, thou don't giveth a damn about the weather.

Comment

• Forsake & forsooth!
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Phedg, Phedg, Phedg, Phedg, Phedg...

Comment

• Oh, hai. We haz snow.

Not a ton, mind you, but it's still continuing to snow. We're supposed to only get two to four inches, but it looks like about that much now, and it's still coming down. We'll see, I suppose!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X