Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, that will do it too.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• By all accounts, winter's actually gonna hit starting tomorrow. Our temps drop into the FUCKING COLD zone for the foreseeable future. I think we have flurries in the forecast tomorrow but that's it. Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted. At least we're not that city in Alaska that is completely buried in snow.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're getting a "cold front" tomorrow as well, guess the tail end of the same one. But we are getting down to like 35 for a low, highs of 55. AWESOME.

Comment

• Same here. Weather is so crazy.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anderson, gurl, u krazee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Anderson, gurl, u krazee.

Damn, that's just what my gurl Sheronda used to say. Before she got clipped in a drive-by.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Mmmmm hmmmm....
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sheronda?? That's my cousins gurlfren, sister's baby daddy neice. She was kra-zee den a mug.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sheronda says "HAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!"

Comment

• Don't play main, Sheronda day. Got leaded up.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's currently like 52 degrees out. Taking the dog out during lunch was amazing. WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS ALL OF THE TIME>?!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Sheronda says "HAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!"
                          would
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And winter is back.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 80 fucking degrees today. And like 70% humidity. Typical high for January is high 50s. HATE

Comment

• and now it's super cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X