Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I'm thinking the mild warm/Spring-like temps we've gotten since the nor'easter on Halloween weekend are harbingers for the bitter cold winter we're going to experience soon.
    THIS.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• fucking COLD outside.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really, really, really, really miss Central Florida. I honestly don't know how you guys (and ladies) handle the cold. For realz.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I really, really, really, really miss Central Florida. I honestly don't know how you guys (and ladies) handle the cold. For realz.
          Burn something and stand next to it. If I recall you're in/near the woods so no one will care if you burn stuff.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I really, really, really, really miss Central Florida. I honestly don't know how you guys (and ladies) handle the cold. For realz.
            What you just experienced is called "a chill".

For cold, please move up north to Canada, or at least, Minnesota.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's true Martin but Howard's used to 80 and sunny so his "chill" probably feels pretty fucking cold to him.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                If I have to try to enjoy the holiday decorations and do my shopping in 65 degree weather for so much as one more day, I'm going to beat the hell out of someone.
                This. And any time I try to bring this up at work, my co-workers shout me down and look at me like I crazy. It's December in Ohio, people! If you want warm weather this time of year, please, move south!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Yeah, well it's not par for the course in MY homeland, Bub! I'm from the land of "Christmas in NY", remember? The snow not only looks festive, but it covers the dead bodies in the alleyways - we need our Christmas cheer!
                  This gave me a chuckle this morning - thank you! I would rep you, but it won't let me.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh, be quiet, you.

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    This. And any time I try to bring this up at work, my co-workers shout me down and look at me like I crazy. It's December in Ohio, people! If you want warm weather this time of year, please, move south!
                    God, THANK YOU! I mean, look - my favorite seasons are spring and fall. I'm not a fan of winter OR summer, but at least winter is the lesser of the two evils in my book. Plus, I love a traditional Christmas - I want cold! I want snow! Tis the season and all that! I'm pre-menopausal - do you think I WANT anymore heat??

And Ingrid, I get ya - the looks I get from people when I bring it up, you'd think I'd just suggested we all run over some puppies.

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    This gave me a chuckle this morning - thank you! I would rep you, but it won't let me.
                    Ahh, that's okay! Your intentions were good!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa, Ingrid, I sympathize with you. Watching snow fall or seeing a snow covered scene (especially at Christmas) is very heart-warming and can give one a moment's pause as one reflects on the beauty on display.

However, these feelings last about five minutes, upon realizing I have to shovel that shit aside if I have to go to work that day, or if my neighbors have to get our cars out so the plows can do their job and clean our parking lots. If they show up, that is. Add to that the bone-chilling cold, runny noses, wet clothes, etc. and the South starts lookin' mighty fine to this Yankee. Shit, the snow was a huge factor in my brother hauling ass to California over 15 years ago.

Comment

• West Texas is COVERED in snow. SO JELLY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          West Texas is COVERED in snow. SO JELLY
                          Yeah, it wouldn't break my heart if we got some of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            That's true Martin but Howard's used to 80 and sunny so his "chill" probably feels pretty fucking cold to him.
                            Anything below 50 is chilly to me. 20s and 30s are fucking freezing to me. Which is what it is here.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            Oh, be quiet, you.
                            Sorry, you can hear my teeth chattering all the way in NY?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Well technically 20s and low 30s IS freezing Howard.

Comment

• Fucking freezing. Not just freezing.

Comment

Working...
                                X