Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    I just wish the huge fucking piles of smow & ice all over the corners of intersections and the entrances/edges of parking lots would fucking melt (or get carted away) already. Can't see a Goddam thing on the road.
    Our crews were out 2-3 weeks ago to specifically address these 'vision' issues. The result isn't PERFECT but it's light years better than it was.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Crews started here a little (there's a grammar school on my street that always gets some attention), but it barely made a dent.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I remember one year we just kept getting dumped on and there was nowhere else to put the snow, so the cities started chucking it in the river. Seemed like a pretty good answer.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• chucking the snow in the river is the norm around here.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They have giant mobile melters here.

Comment

• It's pretty wild outside today. First off, it's in the mid 40s and the snow is melting quite nicely. Secondly, we've got pretty much the thickest damned fog that you've ever seen. I'm up on the 8th floor of my building and I doubt that we have a half-mile's visibility from here. I wouldn't want to be flying in this crap.

Comment

• I think Rob is gonna shoot his kid. Don't let him, Matt!

Comment

• It's Silent Hill, bitches!

Matt have you heard any BONG sounds and have the walls around you turn blood red?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dense fog is blanketing much of Southern and Central Minnesota this morning with visabilities down to a quarter mile or less in many areas. The fog will lift later this morning, however it will likely remain rather cloudy today. By this afternoon temperatures will soar once again into the lower 50s!! FYI...it was 60 in Hibbing yesterday.

It will be up to 20 to 25 degrees colder tomorrow with a stiff Northerly breeze so our run of early Spring-like weather will come to an end tonight. We are still tracking a storm for later this weekend .The track appears to shifting to our South a bit so the heaviest snow may set up South of the metro, however the track possibly could shift again so stay tuned. Right now look for snow to develop on Sunday and should end early Monday with a few inches from Worthington to Mankato to Rochester

Wind Forecast
                    The winds will be southerly at 5-15 mph.

The Records for today
                    High 55 (1981)
                    Low -20 (1936)

The Almanac
                    Yesterday's High 52
                    Normal high 29
                    Normal low 12
                    Precipitation Wednesday .00 inches
                    Precipitation for the month .03 inches (- .36 inches)
                    Precipitation for the year is 1.03 inches (- .40 inches)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I think Rob is gonna shoot his kid. Don't let him, Matt!
                        Spoiler: ?!?!??! 
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mid 50's around here, gonna hit the 60's tomorrow, despite rain later in the day. Hope it lasts!

Comment

• Oh now that right there is great Rob.

Comment

• *bows*
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• goddammit, we're supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow.

FUCK YOU MINNESOTA. WE BETTER HAVE THE BEST FUCKING SPRING AND SUMMER EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                goddammit, we're supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow.

FUCK YOU MINNESOTA. WE BETTER HAVE THE BEST FUCKING SPRING AND SUMMER EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X