Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the man who's never had one.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A Toddy or a woman?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

ZING!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't need my drinks to be more palatable. I need my drinks to grow hair inside my urethra.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Why must you hurt me so, Ed?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Why must you hurt me so, Ed?
              Because you wouldn't let him open the lube?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck that. He had jock cream sent to him. Even if I were gay, knowing that would still scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  Fuck that. He had jock cream sent to him. Even if I were gay, knowing that would still scare me.
                  Lulz, Ed has crotch rot. Lmaoshwitz.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Poor Ed. Leper because he had jock cream sent to him.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think it's funny that he got it sent to him from some phantom good Samaritan trying to clear up crotch rot. So random lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I don't need my drinks to be more palatable. I need my drinks to grow hair inside my urethra.
                        What in the fuck?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Isn't that how one judges manhood? If not, it should be.

Comment

• It's snowing right now, but our accumulation in nothing(1-2") compared to where my sister is in VA...25-30" or more. My nephews are beside themselves with joy.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I have a buddy working in VA. He laughed at our one snowstorm that was 2"s.

Comment

• OK, so apparently it's clobberin' time for us in Minnesota. It's supposed to start snowing like a mofo around 4pm today, dumping 5-7 inches on us overnight. We're supposed to get continued snow through Saturday, with a total accumulation over 20 inches.

White Christmas indeed.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X