Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This your ride?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's incredible. Burton missed an opportunity.

Comment

• My neighbor in the apartment to the left of me has a foot of snow piled up on top of her outer windowsill!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa, Tim, Iggy...you guys be careful out there.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No worries there! I'm inside today, and I don't have a car to drive around in. If it weren't for the subway in my neighborhood being down, I'd be in the office right now.

Tim and Iggy are the ones who need to be careful - NJ's not so hot with clearing their roads right away.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Thanks, Matt - got to work in PA safely, although 50% of the road surfaces still need work (lots of snow and ice still). They plowed out the company's driveway a little while ago, so I had to go retrieve my car from across the street, and fell into a huge pile of plowed snow. My ass and legs are soaked.

Sun's out and is pretty strong - lots of stuff melting like crazy.

Comment

• An inch! AN INCH I TELL YA!
                http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...t-1065674.html
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We're gonna be in the high 20s/low 30s through Friday with some minor (reportedly) snowfall, and then we drop back down into the teens again for the weekend. Love it.

As long as the roads are decent on Friday night/Saturday morning, I'll be cool. I've got yet another overnight deployment to do, and it's nice to know that I won't be car-skiing.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't think I'm going to get to Atlantic City to see the folks this weekend. After last night's storm, plus we're expecting more snow tomorrow and Saturday, I may just call it a wash, and see about heading down next weekend.

Comment

• How much snow are they calling for on Friday, Lisa? All I'm seeing is a light dusting... so far.

Comment

• Dunno about accumulation, but they're calling for 50% chance on Friday and a 60% chance on Saturday. Calling it "snow showers".

Comment

• It better be only showers. I shoveled for 3 1/2 hrs today. And I don't have much to do, either, as we don't have sidewalks. I just have to do the front steps, driveway and the path between 'em. But we got what looked like 2 feet. I can't tell you how pleased I was when we got that call saying my office was closed. I am now very, very sore, however. I'd love to know what that metric shitload of snow I moved today fucking weighed. Driving today was a pain more because of the piles everywhere obstructing the view than the slipperiness. We gotta get rid of some o' this shit before we get any more.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            My ass and legs are soaked.
                            Sounds like an average Friday night for you...

HEYOOOOOOO!

Comment

• It was 50 degrees this morning, with a high of 70. This morning I stopped for breakfast and this douche inside the kolache shop was in a parka. I mean parka. Like Shackleton wishes he had this parka. And it was zipped up tight as a nun's thighs. Seriously? I wanted to just walk up and slap him.

Comment

• Rep for the Shackleton reference...

Comment

Working...
                                X