No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predicting a "wintry mix" in some quarters. Sounds pretty innocuous, doesn't it? Like somoething you make in a bowl with Chex, and pass out at your Super Bowl party.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Mmmm.... Chex mix, perhaps with some crushed peppermint sprinkled liberally over it!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And I hate peppermint!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 76 today. Winter sucks ya'll.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• RAGE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, no kidding. It's 'warmed up' into the 20s for us.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're at 34 here, but Wednesday's shaping up to be a mess - snow, sleet, ice, rain. Might get about 6+ inches by the time I go home tomorrow. Ugh.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 01-25-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Farty six degrees and sunny.

And rain tomorrow? Well that seems hardly fair.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Look, all I care about is that both of my bosses' flights took off today, and I'm shut of them both for a week. After that, it can snow five feet for all I care.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• You are asking for a snowball fight. A greysnow snowball fight.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, let's look at it this way - with both of these clowns out of town, I could get some work done, have some free time, and engage in the snowball fight with you!

Comment

• It is on.

Until I begin to smell the exhaust on my gloves, it is on.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's going to be 52 degrees on Thursday. Al Gore, global warming, etc...

But seriously, I've had three horses fall because the pasture is basically a skating rink. This shit needs to melt off like whoa.

Comment

• As I type this I'm actually out on my back porch smooking a cigar, because 34 degrees seems like springtime. And I was jonesin' THAT HARD. I was telling one of my office mates this afternoon, who was astonished I was planning on doing this, that last time it snowed I sat out here at midnight after the wife went to bed, as snow fell on me and pile on my shoulders and the toes of my boots (my legs were sticking out straight in front of me; the shoulder accumulation was wind borne). As my wife once put it, when it comes to cigar smoking, I am hard fucking core, mang.

Comment

• Made it in to work in PA, but will most likely be leaving early (lunch time?) because of the snow. It's supposed to turn into a rain/snow mix around 11, then back to snow for the rest of the afternoon until early Thursday AM.

Smart move would've been staying home, but I'm an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X