No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I kinda like this cold front. I know it won't last, but it's a good change of scenery.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      Hey! I just scrubbed a boy toilet. I do deserve some chocolate. Of course at the end of this the boys and I are going to be going nuts. Fortunately they go and play outside for as long as they can- then come inside as short a time as possible.
      I know, I know, there is the toilet scrubbing and such. Snow days are always that initial moment of "YESS!!! HOME!!" But then after a couple of days of stenchin' up the place, I just want to go out, even to work!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It's called 'cabin fever', guys. Get used to it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Beware the shed.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Beware the shed.
            indeed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And the fact that Rob is going to unknowingly finger-bang your leg wound.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He knows.

He just doesn't care.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's moist and a hole on a human, what's not fingerbangable about that?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      It's moist and a hole on a human, what's not fingerbangable about that?
                      He does make a salient point, you know...

Comment

• My son's school? Closed tomorrow.
                        My wife's school (she's a teacher)? CLOSED.
                        My office? Who cares, I'll take the fucking day off if it's not closed because I don't need to be driving 40 miles in 10+" of snow.

The plan? Pilsbury cinnamon rolls & hot chocolate (with big French vanilla flavored marshmallows) as we watch the snow continue to fall tomorrow morning. Maybe some sledding later in the day. Haven't planned beyond that.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• See, that sounds delightful. I want that. I've even got the cocoa.

Comment

• Snow present in 49 of the 50 U.S. states

After big snow and ice events in the Southeast, Plains, and Midwest this week, 49 out of the 50 states currently have snow on the ground – yes, even Hawaii, where snow falls in Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea all winter. The only state that has avoided this icy blast is Florida. Does that make you want to go on a nice, warm vacation to the Sunshine State? You're not alone. Put another way, that means snow is present in 69.4 percent of the lower 48, which is more than double than December. This is extremely unusual, though it's hard to put a date on when this last happened because records aren't kept on this kind of event. The National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center combines ground reports and images from satellites in space to determine how much of the country is covered in snow. That's what you see in the image below. The images tell how deep and widespread the snow is, and that's important not only for images like this one, but also for computer weather models, which use the data to generate accurate forecasts. Such forecasts were very useful in predicting this week's winter storms.

Last edited by PHEDG; 01-11-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my... oops.

Anyway, just got done digging my car out. Snow's stopped, main roads are supposedly pretty clear, so I'm going to attempt the trek to PA for work. Chances are, however, they probably didn't plow out the driveway at work, so parking might be fun.

Kinda wish it was still snowing so I can justify staying home, but guilt is compelling me to try going in.

Comment

• Holy BALLZ are we gonna have some flooding issues this Spring. All that snow/water's gonna have to go somewhere...I pity all of the cities that are located on major rivers.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X