No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a sandwich pull out in front of you on the road?

Comment

• Totally. Fucking french dip.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Did a sandwich pull out in front of you on the road?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You know who'd like it out here today?

Young Master Ed.

He'd like it anywhere where you can expect 5-8 inches.

HEYOOO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Expecting 5-8 inches after 3PM today... and the inevitable 30 point IQ drop of every driver in the Delaware Valley will no doubt follow.

To paraphrase Roy Batty...

"Time... to drink."
            FUCK. I'll have to see how bad it's getting after 3 or 4 o'clock - might have to split early and beat the snow before NJ gets hit too bad. Already making plans to work from home tomorrow, as we're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow throughout Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              FUCK. I'll have to see how bad it's getting after 3 or 4 o'clock - might have to split early and beat the snow before NJ gets hit too bad. Already making plans to work from home tomorrow, as we're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow throughout Wednesday.
              A sensible plan. You know how bad the bridges get when the weather gets hairy.

Do you drive or take the train?

Comment

• Drive, and no bridges to speak of... just the overpass to Trenton, then 29/195 home. I'm more concerned with the swiftly approaching evening and the escalating fear of flakes from my fellow drivers.

Comment

• Unfortunately, Friday is inventory. Must go in to work and count. May kill some people on the way there.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We did our inventory the last week of December. Sucked, boring, etc. so you have my sympathies. And my calculator.

Comment

• We have another day at home. My work is closed- boys schools are closed. Our 5 inches just got coated with a layer of ice- the temps arent rising so we are going to be stuck with it for a while. My neighbor who is from the north shoveled his drive and its looks great till you get to the road. I need to go tell him- there will be no snow plows coming. But the power still holds!

Comment

• I'll likely be joining our neighbors in shoveling our cars out of the main drag, then driving them over to the church so the plows can clean all the spots out, so we can park the cars back later. I will, however, make DAMN SURE that my next door neighbor gets her ass out to shovel and move her car - no way is her laziness going to screw up clean parking spots for the rest of us, no sir!

Comment

• Even the cops are wrecking:

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26449328/detail.html
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I see no snow yet... but NYC is in a full-grip horror-movie screaming mode, because that's how they roll.

Plus, our mayor is covering both his ass AND his balls and making sure all the plows and salt trucks are out and about this time. We wound up with less snow and more problems a couple of weeks ago, and it was totally his fault - he handled it horribly. I think we're expecting around 7", but he's currently acting like it's "The Day After Tomorrow."
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• SACK UP OHIO.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the commute to work this morning was 1 hour, 40 minutes. RAGE.
                                tonight's commute home will not be any better. RAGE.

This winter can totally bite me.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X