Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I'm working on a second case of Shiner's and the only time I can remember wearing pants this past month is already fast becoming a memory. Viva la shorts!
    Know what's cool about shorts? How you can sit with a fan in front of you and it blows that cool refreshing air up your legs when you're in a recline watching netflix and drinking cold beer.

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just might have to turn the AC down to 50, so I can properly use my comforter.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Comment

• Just hit 80 degrees at my house. Time for another beer.

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You bastards are gonna receive a visit from Vin, mark my words.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Beer me Billy.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Beer your mom.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Beer me Billy.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ....and it's dark again. That was a short 9 hours of daylight.

Comment

Beer me Billy.
                          Had a nice little buzzed nap I just woke up from. How about you Howard? Only bad thing was it's so warm I was sweating a bit and now I feel sticky.

Comment

• Well I awoke sticky but it wasn't because of the heat.

Comment

• Howard, are you murdering hippies again?

Also a high of 60 ish for Christmas. Lulz @ Snowlanders.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Today was that fucked up temperature that makes the roads look safe but actually makes them more slick and greasy than Jack Abramoff. Winter...FUCK IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X