• Show
Clear All

• 66 today and tomorrow. WOE IS ME.

Comment

• Die.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just kind of drizzly out right now.

Currently 54
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It shouldn't be this temp. Not at this time of year.

What the fuckin' fuck?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.accuweather.com/video/167...orm-develo.asp

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              66 today and tomorrow. WOE IS ME.
              Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Die.
              "Go fuck yourself, San Diego."

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Not looking forward to driving in this latest shit. Oh, and apparently it's been cold enough to shorten the lives of our porch lights. Drastically. We just replaced them both no more than a couple of months ago and we don't use them enough to cause them both to be dead, but they are.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Didn't see a speed bump due to the snow. BANG! Scared the hell out of me. Was behind plows most of the way to work on the highway, then the pulled off and turned around. Got shitty after that. Was braking gently and felt the car start to get squirrely. Luckily I maintained control. Wacky morning.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Please be careful, you guys!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It will be cleaned up by quitting time. Hopefully.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• awesome. 7 inches tonight. joy.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only thing good about this crappy winter so far? It's doing a GREAT job of convincing the wife unit that we really should move to Hawaii when we can.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, c'mon, Matt! Do you honestly think you could deal with near constant sunshine, the temperature at a balmy 80-90 degrees or more? The beautiful flowers, the likelihood that you probably won't ever catch a cold or pneumonia? Do you believe you can accomplish more work with less stress, comfortably relaxing poolside, your lovely wife showing off her latest skimpy swimsuit? Your children splashing and playing nearby?

No, you'll miss the heavy snowfalls that snarl traffic for miles around. The fun of getting up at 5 in the morning trying to dig your cars out as the windchill knocks the temp 30 degrees below freezing. The anticipation of being stuck at work overnight due to whiteout conditions. The colds, the flus, the constant taking of Tylenol Cold and Sinus, the mainlining of NyQuil. The school closings, the thrill of that damn kid next door throwing more fuckin' snow balls at your car as you try to make it to work without skidding into a snow drift. The beautiful music of your wife's screaming at you to knock the snow off your boots because you'll track it into the house. The dog demanding to go out in this blizzard for walkies.

Oh, Matt, you couldn't give up on Minnesota winters if you tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              awesome. 7 inches tonight. joy.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• About to start the Rally of Woodbury* in the middle of a 12 hour 6-8 inch accumulation snow storm.

*Run errands at the post office and Target

Comment

Working...
                                X