No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. It was some dude in his mid 40s, judging from the type of car, newly divorced.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Holy shit I just saw the video of the Metrodome. Don't die on us guys.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_1GqAEQUk
        Last edited by PHEDG; 12-12-2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• That's awesome and scary at the same time.

Comment

• It seriously looks like a big budget movie, not real life. Crazy stuff.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yawn. Not that impressive. I like how everyone is like the roof collapsed. OMG. It was an inflatable roof folks. They do collapse. They are designed to collapse.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Yawn. Not that impressive. I like how everyone is like the roof collapsed. OMG. It was an inflatable roof folks. They do collapse. They are designed to collapse.
                This may be true, but it is usually done in a much slower, controlled manner. Releasing all that pressure through a gaping hole was not part of its intended design.

Praise Allah for home owner's associations. At times like these the 90 bucks a month doesn't seem so unjustified.

Comment

• Fuck me. I just finished shovelling our deck and shovelling our driveway. 2 fucking hours. I'm gonna be sooooo very sore.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Howard took his debbie downer pills today. Also I'm sure ESPN will blame Brett Favre.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hasn't stopped snowing since it was raining last night.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I expect The Thing cosplay by the end of this.

Now go find your tundra sombrero and get that flamethrower goin'.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really should go out and shovel. Instead I think I'll bake cookies and wrap Christmas presents.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Took us an hour to shovel out Lesley's car. The drifts were over the windshield. Fuck this state. FUCK IT SO HOARD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Currently 85 degrees over here.

I am not joking.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed. You suck.

And we ended up shoveling anyways. Probably have to do it again in the morning. Before work. In the dark. Fuck, I'm calling in dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X