No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, we're gonna stockpile some grub for this weekend too. We've got a ton of crap to do around the house, so being landlocked isn't the worst thing that could happen to us.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cut to both of you pulling respective Shinings.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, according to Fej's Accu-Weather Forecast, NJ is safe. For now. Thanks, Fej!

Coming up, Entertainment News with ol' Uncle Ruckus, Lisa will tell you how to prep your pet for the winter, Vin with Sports, and tonight's "If I Had It MY Way" with Iggy. Stay tuned!

Comment

• And we went from getting anywhere between 3and 8 inches to nothing. Hmmmm, intriguing.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We were expecting flurries a couple of times, both this week and next, and now nothing at all.

I'm normally okay in a blizzard. I live a very short block from my supermarket, which is also right across from a Bank of America machine, and next to a chinese restaurant. Plus, takeout delivery guys in NY are the heartiest people on the planet. I've seen these guys show up in snow up to your knees.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hey, when there's a five dollar tip in it. A man would dive through the depts of hell to get you your Egg Foo Young.

Comment

• Yeah, and I do tip extra when it's shitty weather out - rain, snow and heatwaves. My view of it is, "God, I'm a lazy bitch, making these poor guys come out in this weather. Give him extra."
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• See Jim Gaffigan's routine on ordering take-out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      A man would dive through the depths of hell to get you your Egg Foo Young.
                      MMmmmmm, I could really go for some Hunan chicken. Too bad the only good Chinese around here doesn't deliver...
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Damn, I didn't know I had that kind of influence.

Say Nathan, what are you doing with that baseball bat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          Yeah, and I do tip extra when it's shitty weather out - rain, snow and heatwaves. My view of it is, "God, I'm a lazy bitch, making these poor guys come out in this weather. Give him extra."
                          We are the same way - I mean if you are ordering because you won't drive in whatever is going on, these people probably wish they weren't working that day. Give them a little extra to make it worth it.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The entire city is pretty much shut down. Holy shit is it a mess out there.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Huh. Coming back into my neighborhood from the grocery store? Car in from of me had MN plates. I laughed.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Huh. Coming back into my neighborhood from the grocery store? Car in from of me had MN plates. I laughed.
                                I bet they were thankful... plus they were probably 80 and retired.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X