Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's true,

Give me JFK or Newark any day of the week.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Smart flyers travel from Westchester County Airport...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Sounds horrible, Cass. Our area had an underwater 3.9 earthquake last week. World's getting pissed off, let me tells ya.

Well, nothing sticking and the flurries seemed to have stop. Colder than cold, though.
        Earth Crust Displacement.

I'm really gonna be pissed off in my afterlife if it turns out that Roland Emmerich was correct.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Smart flyers travel from Westchester County Airport...
          Not a whole lot of options out there. Believe me, most of my bosses live in McMansions outside the city, so it's more convenient for them to fly out of Westchester, but it just doesn't work out that way. More often than not, they have to haul themselves to LGA anyway.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No sane man drives into NYC.

Comment

• Technically, it's not NYC - LGA and JFK are in Queens, and Newark is 20 minutes outside of the city, but in NJ. But if the flights are limited out of Westchester, then they don't really have any other options.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Not a whole lot of options out there. Believe me, most of my bosses live in McMansions outside the city, so it's more convenient for them to fly out of Westchester, but it just doesn't work out that way. More often than not, they have to haul themselves to LGA anyway.
                If you hated them, you'd do it that way. They fly to Atlanta, and catch a connecting flight to wherever...

But not bloody likely.

If Hell exists on earth, it's definitely Atlanta International...

Comment

Once. Never again. NEVER AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Once. Never again. NEVER AGAIN.
                    I did it once because my very first Habitat Build was just outside of Plains, and damn, did I run my ass off in that place! Nothing like making me sprint! "Hey, we know you're landing in Terminal A, but the ladies' room is in Terminal B! Are you thirsty since it's a million degrees here in early September? Well, the hot dog stand where you can grab a quick bite and a cold drink is in Terminal C!"

Comment

• If you guys don't hear from me or Josh it's because of the weather. It's going to be an unbearable 71 degrees here Friday. I don't know if we will make it out alive.

Comment

• Fuck you.

For I am in the season of perpetual Hat Hair mashing down my glorious curls.

Comment

• Fuck you both.

Deep and hard.

Comment

Fuck you both.

Deep and hard.
                            Dinner first.

Comment

• And flowers, you cheap bastard.

Comment

• Make sure to have the common decency to give a reach-a-round.

Comment

Working...
                                X