Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
    Nathan claimed yesterday that we got no fall. That mother nature just gave us a shitty hot summer and went right into winter.
    Yeah, we get a blink of fall and spring around here, too.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      +1 rep for the Darkplace reference...

"Cool it Sanchez, or you'll get a knuckle supper! ....

Understood?"
      "As crystal. But, if the gates of Hell do reopen, don't say I didn't specifically warn, because I just have and that means you'd be lying."

Thank you, sir!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Taking in the dreary and depressing weather today - low 50's, some bits of rain, promises of showers later. Pretty much missed out on the summer weather, due to work, responsibilities at home, and the fact that the shore, again, was MOBBED, mostly by folks wanting to catch a glimpse of the Situation or that Snooki chick.

Still, Halloween is coming soon, so...

Comment

• Yeah, we had to turn the heat on the other night.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 55 today, high of like 78. We've had a few oddly cold winters in a row (I mean come on, snow 2 out of 3 years?!) and for some reason I think this one is going to be pretty mild. I mean, we didn't even get a single tropical storm in Houston (direct at least) this year. END OF DAYS.

Comment

• Allegedly, we're supposed to have a pretty bad winter this year and early 2011. If it keeps me home from work, I'm all for it.

Comment

• NO MORE SHOVELLING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  NO MORE SHOVELLING!!!!!!!!!!

"What?!"
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• This:

Comment

• Well, for some reason we're actually getting an Indian Summer here in MN. We've been sunny and clear for the most part, with highs in the low 60s to mid 70s for the past week or so. We had a stunningly beautiful weekend and the weather is supposed to hold through the coming weekend. GLORIOUS.

Of course, this is merely to lull us into a false sense of security before the beast of Winter arrives.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was 38 degrees this morning when I went to work. meh.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, the mornings are chilly but the afternoons are glorious.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's great outside today, unlike last week when it was 110 outside.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Was totally freezing at the Ren fest. Like, winter coat cold.

Comment

• Commando sweaters are your friend...

Comment

Working...
                                X