Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNNNN
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 4-8" more inches of snow coming down now.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Damn... we are next for that cold front. Supposed to hit Philly by 6-7 PM.

Comment

• I know! I don't want anymore snow - not because I don't love it, but because it's screwing up about five package deliveries I'm waiting on - three of which are additional books I need for my class!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• MOAR SNOW!!! It's been blizzarding since about 5 AM yesterday morning, and it's still snowing. NOW we have an accumulation - it's at least six inches of regular snow fall, but then we have blowing snow piling up one foot drifts. It's slated to snow all day today, and then finally stop tomorrow. Class was cancelled last night, but I haven't heard squat from work about whether or not we can stay home. On the news, they said a guy was killed yesterday in Central Park when a tree limb that was just rotten enough, and then was weighed down with snow, broke off and hit him as he walked by. Bad stuff out there.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Same here in Philly... The snow has been light, but non-stop. The R-6 train is still running, but I'm not going to work today. The citizens of Conshahocken(yes... Hocken!) will have to have someone else make their sandwiches for them today.

Comment

• Bad as it is, I'm lovin' it. Another court/offoce closing, I plan on playoing in the snow with the boy later, Winter Olympics on TV tonite, and the promise of wild, snow meltingly hot sex again tonight. Other than the inevitable shoveling (and this shit promises to be HEAVY), and the number it's doing on my shrubbery (it already snapped my small willow tree at its base and messed up the branches on the evergrens alongside the driveway), I can't complain.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made it in to work, although I don't expect us to be here for very long - the big bosses will probably send us home around lunchtime. You'd think I could get a lot done today because no one is here, but no. Of course not. My bosses - two of whom decided to travel - have got me on the horn with our travel dept., booking and changing and unbooking and changing some more, hotels, flights, etc. Just crazy. Just freaking stay where you are, dude, you know? Plus, the girl next to me didn't make it in, so I have to cover all of her people, too. Tellin' you what, the second they give the green light, I'm out of here.
                  Last edited by Lisa; 02-26-2010, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Temp this morning at the house? 35 degrees. Temp at lunch? 65 degrees. Temp when I got home? 71 degrees. Sometimes I LOVE Florida.

Runs from the thread before I get lynched.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• THE BEATINGS WILL NOW COMMENCE YOU BASTARD.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SO MUCH HATE
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All I know is "Spring Forward" needs to happen soon. I want to have more than an hour of sunlight when I get home. Time to rebuild my front flower beds (ripped everything out this past weekend).

Edited to add: March 14th for those who are curious.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            All I know is "Spring Forward" needs to happen soon. I want to have more than an hour of sunlight when I get home. Time to rebuild my front flower beds (ripped everything out this past weekend).
                            My front flower beds are STILL COVERED IN SNOW.

You ripped yours out this past weekend? Well guess what...I'm gonna come down there and rip out all of your ballhair.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• CONCUR
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish mine had been covered in snow. That 2 week freeze we had down here in Jan? Killed virtually everything. Usually I am able to keep things alive but after day 4 I said "Fuck it" and stopped covering plants. Which left me with a HORRIBLE front yard. Granted everyone's looks bad because they all said screw it too. Need to thatch the lawn, weednfeed, and throw some new grass seed out too. Grass looks pitiful. At least now I have an excuse to change things up. I'm thinking roses in the front beds. They can take the cold better (if we should happen to get another "winter" like this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X