No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. I just threw up a little in my mouth. And then ate it.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Except for the gravy in my underpants.
      Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Don't start. Otherwise, Rob's going to start getting hungry again.

IT'S GRAVY TIME
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• holy cow, you guys on the East Coast are REALLY getting pounded. I didn't realize just how much snow you guys were supposed to get. Yeeeeeouch.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• GOOD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Eat a bowl of fuck sir.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 4 cars in various states of off-roading on my way home tonight. One was actually in the bushes off the highway. That's gotta suck. God I love my 4 wheel drive vehicle.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                4 cars in various states of off-roading on my way home tonight. One was actually in the bushes off the highway. That's gotta suck. God I love my 4 wheel drive vehicle.
                What do you drive? say subaru say subaru say subaru say subaru say subaru

Comment

• Been up for a couple of hours (going back to bed soon), and we're getting a strong cold wind and blowing snow now to add to the snowfall. Plows went by around 2-3 AM, but I'm dreading the call from the condo association that all residents have to shovel out their cars ASAP so they can finish the job (wait for it to stop snowing FIRST, then we'll shovel. It's fucking cold out there!).

Comment

• Well, I don't know what the deal is, because all we've heard about is big snow for NYC, set to start late yesterday afternoon, continuing all through today, into tonight. And it never started yesterday afternoon, nor last night. Just woke up and looked out the window - not a single snowflake. Does the pristine snow not want to lay itself upon the puke and urine drenched sidewalks of NY?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                      What do you drive? say subaru say subaru say subaru say subaru say subaru
                      Oh, how I wish I had a Subaru! That is my dream car! Alas, I have not the funds for such a dream...No, I drive an '01 Chevy Blazer.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• Can of pop
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• Holy crap, Nathan! You got wholloped!

I just talked to my mom, and she said they got 17 inches in Atlantic City, and it's still snowing. And here? Nothing. I talked to her for an hour and did periodic window-checks, and still not a single flake. We were supposed to have gotten our asses kicked by now. Watch us get like two feet in a span of ten minutes.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Mrs. and I just got done shoveling our cars out - snow wasn't TOO bad, mostly powdery, with ice from last night underneath. Was out there almost an hour, and now the landscaping contractors have shown up and are starting to clear off the sidewalks. I'm hoping Jen and I won't have to move our cars until tomorrow, though (plows usually come back and clean up all the parking spots, thus we have to move our cars, but it's late in the day and getting colder). Sunday we get sun and warmer temperatures, so a lot of this stuff will be gone by Monday.

Found out from one of our neighbors we might get another storm Wednesday. If so, GOOD - I love working from home! Which means, I'll be slacking of, watching Maury ("When it comes to 36 year old Tony, Bob? You are NOT THE FATHER!!!" "WOOOOOH-HOOOOOO!!!!")

Comment

• When I work from home nothing beats my 3 hour block of WIFE SWAP haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X