• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw that juan coming?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That thing is a beast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like it because in the event of a zombie epidemic I can strap a chair mounted gun on the ramp and Jeff and I can mow zombies down. I will also feel like a Ninja Turtle so that is also a plus.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 2 hours, 15 minutes. That's how long it took me to get home from work today.

RAGE.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah last night's drive was pretty nasty. I am not looking forward to the morning commute either.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I'm up there in 13 more days. That's right. You have 13 more days to get things under control. I expect nothing colder than 45. kthxbai!
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's supposed to be in the 30's by this weekend I think. So pack some shorts!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  It's supposed to be in the 30's by this weekend I think. So pack some shorts!
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I'm up there in 13 more days. That's right. You have 13 more days to get things under control. I expect nothing colder than 45. kthxbai!
                  Still have a little bit to work on there. Just sayin'.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Took me 20 mins to get to the freeway today. Then it was completely backed up thanks to an accident. Turned around and am now working from home.

Comment

• Asking for 45 up here in February is asking way too much. Seriously. Haha

Comment

• Come on Lesley. Do it for Howard. *bats eyelashes*

Comment

• Trust me Howard... if I could make it 45 here I would. Especially considering I drove on ice the whole way to work this morning.

Comment

• Yeah, good jerb plows. Where the fuck were you with the salt?!

Comment

• just under 2 hours to get into work today. under normal circumstances, I would have turned around and worked from home, but I'm unfortunately working on something that has to be done ON SITE.

Rage.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU Punxsutawney Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X