No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Matt, it's Florida. Think about that for a second.

Of course, that could mean Rob becomes Dexter. Hmm...
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's hard to find a job in a state you DO live in. Also it's 61 degrees here today.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Of course, that could mean Rob becomes Dexter. Hmm...
        Yep. Seems about right.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like I should get me another fancasting together.

But we know for a fact that Fej is Masuka.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-28-2010, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Ed Hocken: Fancaster extraordinaire
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Howard, we're putting YOU in charge of landing us all high-paying jobs in Florida. Get on that, bro.
              I'm not sure how it is going from your state to Florida. But from Texas to Florida? I took a 20% pay cut originally (I'm back to my Texas earning power now). Cost of living is about the same. So yeah, the first 2 years here was a bit rough adjusting to the lower pay. Hindsight being 20/20 and all that. I probably should have just stayed in Houston. Still, making a move like that (away from your established home/life) to somewhere new and quite a distance away was worth it. Really makes you stretch.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Ed Hocken: Fancaster extraordinaire
                Keeps the mind from going crazy when doing dumbass data entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Keeps the mind from going crazy when doing dumbass data entry.
                  It all makes sense now. I shall not mock your fancastings anymore. Data entry does dull the mind. Been there, done that.

Comment

• Comment

• Goddamn, I'm sick of the snow. I seriously have no where else to move it. The piles are so high now that my Sportsman 500 can no longer move them, even at ramming speed.

Comment

• Is that the Fej mobile?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Indeed it is. Taken at Echo Base after going on patrol.

Comment

• Echo Base? Wait a goddamn minute, Fej is MACREEDY!

Comment

• Macreedy? Is that a The Thing reference? I was leaning towards Empire Strikes Back.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X