No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word. That's why I want to move so bad. I want to move somewhere that these new extremes will be a bit more acceptable climate for human habitation.

Comment

• We've had 50-60 degree weather here the past week, probably the warmest February we've had in years. Not even a hint of a snowflake since late 2022, and even that was naught but a mere dusting with nothing on the streets.

This week is upper 50s until Thursday (mid 40s) then back to the 50s on Friday.

Comment

• We got dumped on with snow for like 45 minutes just now...close to an inch.
        But that's nothing. We've got a big storm system coming through starting tomorrow, lasting through Thursday. Sounds like up to 2 feet of snow in some areas.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Supposed to get like 2 feet of snow or some shit this week. Joy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We got snow this morning (a little over an inch) and then yeah, the snowstorm hits tomorrow and last into Thursday. 2 feet, dammit
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Thursday here is supposed to get up to 72 and then drop to 25 going into Friday, so that’s fun. But I think we’re just supposed to get wind, no snow.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, this storm is gonna suck if we do end up getting 2 feet. Ugh.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 2 feets? Lucky you!

are winter tires mandatory in your state?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't think so, but I used to always make sure to put them on. But now that I no longer drive I don't worry about it.

Comment

• Not mandatory, no.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuck. Must be HELL to drive with idiots.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still snowing. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Because of the wildfires in Canada, along with a couple of wildfires in nearby Burlington County, as well as here in Jackson, the air quality for the past couple of days has been shit. We're temporarily remasking when we go outside, there's a haze over everything, and everything smells like an active fireplace.

Also, Jen and I had massive allergy issues this past week - we're feeling better (she switched to Zertec, and I'm about to do the same, since my Claritin ain't cutting it no mo'), apart from my mild sore throat and booger eyes. Pollen counts here have skyrocketed the past couple of weeks - I'm begging for a good soaking thunderstorm to clean the air up a bit.

Comment

• That shit looks miserable, Tim. Hope you got some N95s nearby!

Comment

• Fx_DzwmWIAA9k7H.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X