• Show
Clear All

• Over 90F = Heat death
    Over 80F = Sucks
    Under 40F = Sucks
    Under 32F = Freezing balls

Comment

• lol under 32F..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My happy place is highs in the upper 50’s/low 60’s. At the rate we’re going, I’ll have to be in the arctic circle to achieve that.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• super fun heat advisory today. 98+ by 8 am or some such nonsense. Super awesome with no central AC. At least our bedroom and kitchen is cool!! Working from home is gonna suck today.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Woof, dude, that sucks. We’re up in Northern Michigan this week so we’re thankfully missing out on the worst of it. Billy, has Texas spontaneously combusted?
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ooooh, Michigan. Nate finally decide to take his FPS skills to a sweet militia group? lol...kidding,

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                Woof, dude, that sucks. We’re up in Northern Michigan this week so we’re thankfully missing out on the worst of it. Billy, has Texas spontaneously combusted?
                Close. At least 10 days of 100+ and 10% max chance of rain. I was house shopping in PNW last night.

Comment

• Billy is gonna join a militia too. My wife just got back from the PNW. Gas is like 5+ bucks there at the moment.

Comment

• Shit man it's like $4.50 at fucking Costco here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Ooooh, Michigan. Nate finally decide to take his FPS skills to a sweet militia group? lol...kidding,
                      Dude, I’ve been trying to get him up here for as long as we’ve been together. It took his old boss sending a pic of the view of Traverse Bay from his condo for Nathan to be like, “hmmm, maybe…”

Comment

• Seriously, I haven’t seen it below $5 in over a week.

Comment

• yeah I think it's like 4.60 here at the moment, but I don't drive anywhere so it's not hitting me yet. Lesley sent a photo from seattle this weekend and it was 5.89. Fuckin Biden..amirite /s

Comment

• man wtf, almost an inch of snow on the ground overnight. TOO EARLY.

Comment

• Holy hell. I don’t think I’ve seen snow before Halloween since I was a kid, if ever.

Comment

• oh shit, we almost ALWAYS get some sort of dusting before Halloween lately but not this much it feels like.

Comment

Working...
                                X