No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, it is fucking cold BUT we came ok so far. Towing cars with temps in the teens is less than fucking fun though. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Guys, it is fucking cold BUT we came ok so far. Towing cars with temps in the teens is less than fucking fun though. :-)
      DONT SAY ANYTHING YET WE GOT ONE MORE NIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

DONT SAY ANYTHING YET WE GOT ONE MORE NIGHT
        My bad. NEVERMIND TEXAS WEATHER, I SAID NOTHING
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

My bad. NEVERMIND TEXAS WEATHER, I SAID NOTHING
          I believe we have survived without capturing rain water in trash cans.

Comment

• I’m used to 20-30cm snowfalls.

But mixed with the sea wind gust? Fuuuuuuuck.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• have had the windows open the last two days. It's been glorious. Just biding my time until it's fuck you hot/humid and everything stays shut again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• same! the fresh air has felt and smelled awesome.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It’s been pretty cool the past couple of days, albeit raining, so I haven’t wanted to open too many windows. Just bracing myself for it to swing up into the 80’s next week. Sad face.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It's officially summer here. 90+ heat and humidity.

Comment

• We're in the middle of a fuckton of rain and temps in the 50s. Should warm up next week.

Comment

• We are supposed to hit 100 degrees on Friday or Saturday. We usually don't get one of those until July and August. I am so fucking sick of this place.

Comment

• Meanwhile we're still in the mid 60s low 70s and it's June. Either it's gonna get HOT AS BALLS here soon or our fall is gonna be a scorcher. So weird. We had like 2-3 90 degree days a few weeks ago and then just kind of chilly and rainy since then.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wish. My best friend is outside Boston right now visiting her family, and she texted me that she was on Cape Cod and it was like 58 degrees during lunch. We barely even see 58 degree mornings during the winter anymore. Getting closer and closer and saying fuck it and moving us to Chicago or Philadelphia.

Comment

• I HAVE TO FUCKING CONVERT ALL THE TEMPS, FUCKERS.

Yeah, 100 is fucking hot.

53 is that temp i just love.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hahah, my boss is the same way. Anytime I say it's 55 here and chilly she's like THAT'S WARM! I have my temps on my work computer set to Celsius now lol. She couldn't understand how we get to -30+ before windchill sometimes in the winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X