Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK ALL OF THIS FUCKING RAIN
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whaaaaat?’ You’re not digging on monsoon season?!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Not even a little bit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's been 90+ for almost a week and it's still going. not having central AC during a time like this is the WORST. Especially since we're both working in the same room.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whenever I hear people say "oh if you move north you won't need HVAC" and I think those people are what I like to call dumb mother fuckers.

Comment

• Yeah, those people are indeed dumb motherfuckers. Shit gets hot and humid just like there but we also get -50 degree windchill days.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Our new HVAC is incredible. I can't wait until we replace all the windows so I can keep that humidity at 40%.

Comment

• I dream of a day where I have a new HVAC and those quituple paned, or however many panes they have now, super windows that keep the out out, and the in in.

Comment

• I dream of the day that all this shit is paid for and we don't have tens of thousands in debt sitting on our chests.

Comment

• it's like 97 degrees here right now. The coldest I can get this fucking room is 75 degrees. This heat wave can eat a dick.

Comment

• Heat index of 100 here today! FUCK YEAH SUMMER...killme.

Comment

• The humidity around here has been brutal this week, I can’t even fathom the bullshit you guys deal with!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It was only 88% today...

Comment

• It's a cool 60 degrees outside at the moment - coolest morning we've had all week.

Comment

• ERCOT, the shitty Texas independent power grid that failed catastrophically during the freeze and lead to hundreds dead, just told Texans to conserve energy until at least Friday because multiple plants are offline and it's too hot. Great thing we don't have...16 weeks left of 90+ degree heat!

STUPID WIND ENERGY....oh, 80% of the current outages are from natural gas sources? Uhhh STUPID WIND ENERGY.

Comment

Working...
                                X