No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so sorry you guys, as well as all of Texas, are going through all of this.

If I didn't love you guys, I'd suggest moving to NJ, where we're used to snow and we seldom get any of the issues you're all going through. NJ's expensive as FUCK, however, and the medical insurance, realty prices, and taxes are for shit.

Comment

• Water pressure is settling, but it's still not worth anything but flushing toilets. We can shower, but have to be careful not to get any in our mouth or eyes. Half the time we open a faucet we get a ton of sediment. So, brushing teeth with bottled water. When we cook anything we also boil a pot of water to clean with. Supposedly the boil notice will be lifted tomorrow, but we will see. People with busted pipes will be without for weeks and months because there's only so many parts and plumbers in Texas. Hoping there's a coordination like when power lines go down during a tropical storm to bring in people from out of state to help.

Comment

• hahaha and now our fucking power is flickering on and off. I WANT TO LIVE IN A MODERN STATE.

Comment

• Jeeze man. Sorry shit is still so fucked.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Boil water notice was lifted. Which is great for us because we have working pipes, but millions of people have busted pipes and need water. There's so many water drives going on in Texas right now.

Comment

• Our water is on, though not the best pressure, power is on but I'm not sure if we have a fixed or variable rate so I'm stressing that shit. If they try to charge us mega thousands for power I may just kill a mafaka.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OMG IT HIT 40 DEGREES AND I WANT TO RUN AROUND IN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yeah, it may be only 40 but, when the sun is out, it feels like it's 80. So, so choice.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It’s 50 and sunny. I’m so fucking happy!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Upper 40s today, 50 tomorrow.... and I'll be in a building all day, engraving and selling shit.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

• It went from 10 degrees to 72 degrees in 6 days. My sinuses are going INSANE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          It went from 10 degrees to 72 degrees in 6 days. My sinuses are going INSANE.
                          It's also probably causing flooding with all of the snow melt, too.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post

It's also probably causing flooding with all of the snow melt, too.
                            Luckily no! Snow wasn't severe enough in Houston to cause problems, thank fuck. We got about an inch and half total, but forecasts said be prepared for up to an inch an hour. That would have been major issues.

Comment

• Today and this weekend....

Comment

• Didn’t even have to click on it to know exactly what your weather was. This goes through my frequently during the summer. Along with “no pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater than central air.” Fuck hot weather. Fuck climate change. And fuck climate change deniers.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X