No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got 12 inches of snow over the weekend. Too early for this shit.

Comment

• Texas. No words needed.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Texas. No words needed.
        FUCKING TIRED OF IT HERE

Comment

• Yep. It sucks donkey dicks
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• sleeting like hell outside. fuck this.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The sky looked like an atom bomb went off this morning here in RF. Dark yellow as fuck. Creepy as shit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looks like a mid-January sky right now. Just ridiculous that we get this shit now.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We're still in the upper 60s - low 70s here and the past couple of mornings we've had Hammer Films levels of fog lurking til mid-late morning. Makes stuff like the local graveyards and deep woods look more Halloween-esque, and thus more fun. Like +1 Fun. One more funner.

Comment

• Nor'easter hit Joisey pretty good so far, and it's just getting started. The state could see up to 16" of snow in spots by tomorrow. The BX closed at 2 PM, meaning all our stores closed at 1:30 and we had to get the fuck out. Not even sure it'll be open Thursday, so I'm anticipating lots of snow shoveling on my end regardless, as well as work-from-home bullshit.

I won't get into what the nor'easter panic did at the shop, though I will say I really hate some of our customers with a passion, and I wish whoever's coming up with projects in the various squadrons, units, brigades, etc. would fucking PLAN shit properly and quit with the last-minute crap.

Comment

• Stay safe you two.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Take care, guys. Everything I've read looks like it's going to be a mofo.

Comment

• That is a hell of a storm Tim.

Comment

• Just woke up, looked outside and the freezing rain washed a good amount of it away. Lots of blacktop, cars aren't plowed in (plows were running all afternoon and evening), which means I'm going to work today. Also means I'll have a lot less work to do since I did the lion's share yesterday in a panic, and I still only have to work half the day Friday.

Definitely dodged a bullet this time. Thank God we're close enough to the Shore that we get the benefits weather-wise.

Comment

• I have a sister and brother-in-law up in Rhode Island and it sounded like they were going to miss any of the rain/sleet to wash away the snow and are probably going to be socked I for a bit. I’ll find out how bad it is once she wakes up.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• They're now saying this storm is going to be worse than expected, and to now brace for the worst winter storm we've seen in Texas. They broadcasted "blizzard conditions" north of the Houston metro area on Sunday night through Monday. And we are supposed to get another blast of cold air Wednesday along with more precipitation, so basically all of Texas is going to be shut down for a whole week. Sarah is freaking out because "the pipes will freeze" and was worried about getting laundry done. I had to tell her baby, if the pipes freeze laundry is the least of our worries. And my aunt is telling me to fill a tub with water and get all this stuff together like it's a hurricane. I have to keep telling people I spent 5 winters in Toronto and a proper winter storm is EASY compared to a hurricane. Stay inside, stay warm, don't be fucking stupid. The biggest concern is the state announced rolling blackouts to manage the power grid Sunday through Tuesday at minimum. That's what blankets and socks are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X