No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like that's the case from Minnesota to Indiana. Apparently Alabama is shut down for the most part today too, and they got zero winter weather!

Comment

• oh yeah, gonna be like -40s. HECK YEAH.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hope your peeps don't freeze off, guys.

Comment

• Currently -24 with a -49 windchill here at my house.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• -44 here. Woooooooooo
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We're not quite as cold here in Jersey, but it's bad.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• What Jen said. Wednesday started off great but was cold as fuck when I got home from work.

Comment

• and even after starting my car yesterday and driving to the store in hopes of making sure it would start today was futile.

car just won't start atm. TOO COLD.

Comment

• It's supposed to hit 80 fucking degrees here by like Tuesday. Horse shit.

Comment

• I'll take that. It's currently -31 without the windchill...

Comment

• Oh man, would love 80 F.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm already dreading the next week of swamp ass and looking forward to the cold front hitting in like 8 days.

Comment

• car still won't start, bedroom ceiling is leaking, and it's still deadass cold. What's nuts is that we are supposed to get up to 44 degrees on Sunday. That will be a 101 degree change between yesterday and Sunday. WTF GAIA. DON'T MURDER ALL OF US.

Comment

• I'm hoping that I don't get a migraine headache from the huge temperature/barometric pressure swing.

Comment

• Seriously. Windchill was somewhere around -44 Wednesday and it’s supposed to be 60 on Monday. WTF.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X