• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -9 outside with a real feel of -19.

Why do I live here again?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• so goddamn cold
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys want to trade? It's damned near 80 here.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes. In a heart beat. So goddamn cold.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thursday is supposed to be high of 12 here. Obviously not as bad as the tundra that is Wisconsin/Minnesota, but cold enough. Snow is supposed to hit again on Sunday, the day of our family Christmas party. Yeehaw
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ewwwwww

Comment

• Looking at 20-26 by Friday here. Possible snow tonight.

80 degrees, huh, Josh? You mind if Jen and I stop by for a few months? I mean, I can learn to tow some of the things and shit, if ya want. Jen'll bake cookies for you and the fam, too.

Comment

• I can also cook almost anything!
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yes. In a heart beat. So goddamn cold.
                    Take this shit.

Comment

• Let's Vice Versa it Bilsef.

Comment

• Bring it. But not until Monday. I gotta see RTJ. But it's gonna be like 40 degrees Sunday so I should be ok.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I'd get tired of the teens for an extended period of time but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU we get tired of humidity and heat.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Don't get me wrong, I'd get tired of the teens for an extended period of time but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU we get tired of humidity and heat.
                            Snow goes away. Heat and humidity does not. It creeps in through every fucking crevice of the house or building or car and just makes you sweat. Nothing is enjoyable. I am much happier dealing with the hassle of snow or a coat and gloves than walking outside and getting that instant swamp ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Don't get me wrong, I'd get tired of the teens for an extended period of time but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU we get tired of humidity and heat.
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Snow goes away. Heat and humidity does not. It creeps in through every fucking crevice of the house or building or car and just makes you sweat. Nothing is enjoyable. I am much happier dealing with the hassle of snow or a coat and gloves than walking outside and getting that instant swamp ass.
                              Aaaand this is why I say I'll never move south of the Mason-Dixon Line. Maybe the mountains of NC, but otherwise, fuck no. Fuck. No.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I cancelled a work trip because we're supposed to get another 4-8 inches on Thursday. I'm not upset about it.

And, yeah, the oppressive dryness that happens every winter SUCKS but I'll take that for three months over year-round humidity from the pits of hell. You can always just use more moisturizer.

Comment

Working...
                                X