No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so I was off as to what Iggy was gonna smoke, drink and read - but I DID get the order of activities right! Most surprising was the lack of "Masters of Horror - Guam", as I'm sure Iggy would've loved tales like "Shadows Over Hagåtña", "Demons of Dededo", and "The Terrors of Talofofo Bay".

The EPIC, HISTORY MAKING, LEGENDARY, HOLY SHIT - YOU MOFOS AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE HOW MUCH FUCKIN' SNOW YOU'RE GONNA GET, STORM OF STORMS was a bit of a bust. MAYBE got 4 inches or so, since the storm system shifted east towards the ocean and missed the other storm it was supposed to hook up with.

We're still off from our jerbs, as far as I know. Travel bans were lifted around 7 AM here, plows should be coming through soon, we still have to do some digging, but we did dodge a bullet.

Still, Five Deadly Venoms! Followed by either Flying Guillotine or The 36 Chambers of Shaolin, starring Gordon Liu hisself! Gonna get all Shaw Bros. up in this piece, if only to deaden the pain that we still don't have the El Rey network on our cable system (fuck, I missed out on Monsters HD, now I'm missing out on Flying Five Finger One Armed Eight Pole Shaolin Exploding Death Touch Thursdays. Fuck, man! )

Comment

• And if he feels sleepy enough, Tim will go back under the nice, warm comforter and join his "sleep coach", Stitch (one of the cats), for a little nap.

All of the weather forecaster here are crying "Mea Culpa" over the botched forecast. They're blaming the system being unformed in the upper atmosphere and it shifting to the east in the overnight.

I'm not complaining, however, because it's that much less snow that has to be shoveled and cleaned off the cars.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Looks like Boston is still getting clobbered. My coworkers out there indicate that it hit them pretty hard.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• meanwhile our winter has been pretty fucking decent *knocks on wood*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Same here. We had a buttload of snow earlier in the season but it's been 60 degrees for a few days now. I don't know what to think.

Comment

• just think if the world got so fucked that Cali ended up like us and we ended up like Cali.

I would pay good money to watch Ari and the gang deal with our winters.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                just think if the world got so fucked that Cali ended up like us and we ended up like Cali.
                "Greetings from Zippel Bay! What up?"

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I would pay good money to watch Ari and the gang deal with our winters.

"Fucking Rob and his fucking wishes. NOW how am I going to get that Limited Edition TMNT Leonardo figure at Toys R Us? FUCK!!!!"

Comment

• hahaha. That's how Californian's are when it rains for fuck's sake.

Comment

• You should see how it gets here in NJ when ONE snowflake hits the ground...

It's like Hal Needham directing traffic here.

Comment

• Being a personal injury/auto accident defense attorney, THAT ^ shit = job security.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• fucking winter man

Comment

• It's been in the 70s here. Almost broke 80 over the weekend. It's supposed to be like 35 when I get into NY this weekend. I am gonna be sick as shit.

Comment

• Your avatar is killing me with that statement, Rob.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• hahah. Ugh. I mean it's pretty out but fuckkkkkkkk

Comment

• It's like Superman is looking down at the ground and seeing all of this new snow...that reaction is priceless.

Comment

Working...
                                X