No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah man. Just go and hibernate. Kinda like Luke and his Tauntaun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you wouldn't even have to slit it open.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wasnt' gonna go there. Glad someone else did haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          That's ok. We thrive on the heat and humidty whilst you complain where's the AC?
          That's because it's like Hell in Florida. I shouldn't be soaking through a shirt five minutes after stepping off the plane.

It's about -10 right now and there's a good 8-10 inches of snow that's fallen in the past day. Hoth is about right.

Comment

• Snowing like a sumbitch. 1-3 or 3-6 inches coming depending on your source.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So, we're supposed to get flurries on Sat. No, not snow (as it won't stick). Still. Flurries. In Florida. Fuck.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A dude I work with was down in Florida a week or two ago when it was like 40 degrees. He thought it was hilarious how you guys acted. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

Comment

• When you used to heat and humidity year round? 40 degrees is fucking cold. Don't forget I'm island-born. Being outside in shorts and nothing else, 90 degree weather is my thing.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• It's currently -9 degrees here, snowing, with the chance of 1-2 inches... although we already have 2 and it's still snowing.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Side note: you won't see a "Summer....Fuck it." thread from me. More like a Summer....LOVE it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Side note: you won't see a "Summer....Fuck it." thread from me. More like a Summer....LOVE it.
                        Same here --- the only thing I don't like about summer are bees/wasps/hornets. Everything else is heavenly.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work this morning. RAGE.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I picked a good day to work from home.

Comment

• I shoulda stayed home. Sounds like we're leaving early.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• man, it is just coming down in sheets at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X