No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The temp change is why we had massive fog on Friday.

We might get hit with more snow on Tuesday, possibly.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• The snow and cold returned today. Mother Nature is an asshole.

Comment

• I blame this guy, myself...

Comment

• At least a couple feet of snow since last night. If this was DC the entire agency would be shut down but noooooo, I have to live in a western state that allegedly can handle this nonsense. Ugh.

Comment

• Pulled three vehicles out of the snow in the past two days. I think we've finally received so much snow that people have forgotten how to deal with it. like they've gone around the bend and have circled back to being completely stupid.

Comment

• That happens almost every time we get snow here in NJ. Shit, I've seen people lose all driving skills during a five minute flurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Pulled three vehicles out of the snow in the past two days. I think we've finally received so much snow that people have forgotten how to deal with it. like they've gone around the bend and have circled back to being completely stupid.

RIGHT?!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm trying to remember what warmth is.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It dropped back into the 40s today. You guys must be like negative 200 right?

Comment

• According to my phone, it's 7 outside with a 'real feel' of -16. We're gonna be in this effing icebox until next Wednesday.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So, according to some of the latest weather forecast data, we're supposed to get hammered with snow (or a wintry mix) starting Sunday night and going through Tuesday.

I WANT WINTER TO BE GONE AND I WANT SPRING NOW!!!!!

I am very sick and tired of the "pretty white stuff" that's called snow.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I'm with ya, Jen. We need this shit to end.

Comment

• Looks like we got another 5-6 inches last night. And tomorrow the high is -4 and I'm supposed to help my sister move. Good times.

Comment

• Comment

• I have a job interview scheduled for Monday. Took the day off & everything. And it may be cancelled. This was the perfect week for it, since I had no trials. This winter blows.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X