No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can tell me until your blue in the face. Lesley won't budge.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shame. Our seasons are sooooooooo much better than what yall deal with in Minnesota. We get four months of HEAT and the rest of the year it's beautiful.

Comment

• Got back from vacation from California yesterday. Left KC at 9:30am hit a blizzard with 45 mph gusting to 60 at the Minnesota border. Had zero visibility at times, the Sun was shining, the sky was blue. It was weird. But we persevered and made it home by 4pm. Here are pics from my vacation for those interested. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/w97uq0dzthvnn00/TtQObzu2Fb
        Last edited by PHEDG; 01-28-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• I want to go to that skeleton museum.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Officially have rain sleet AND snow at my office. Glad I didn't go in.

Comment

• I for one welcome our wampa overlords.

And I too want to go to the skeleton museum.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only a few calls today, so I guess peeps actually listened to the stay home requests. Day is still young however.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Supposed to be the lowest temp in recorded history for February today. Didn't want to leave the house.

Comment

• We were supposed to have a wintry mix today, but got lots of cold rain instead. We are, however, supposed to get shit-tons of snow this weekend. As in...

Comment

• Dennis Quaid will save you.

Comment

• One can only hope, Rerb. One can only hope.

Comment

• That or we invest is a team of sled dogs with the appropriate sled to get to and fro. I'll also see if my Swiss relatives can hook me up with some Swiss goats.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Last I heard, they were talkin' like 30" here. Where in the hell are we gonnna PUT it all? The shit from the 1st snowfall of the year hasn't gone yet. This never happens here. We usually get snow, it clears up, it WARMS up, snow melts & is gone. In like 3 days. This shit ain't natchrul.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 30 fucking inches? Holy fuck. Good luck guys. We are getting some sleet this morning, and it's gonna be in the 30s and rainy until Sunday, but nothing like that.

Comment

• Today I'm hearing a lot of backtracking from 30". Current forecast in my area is we MAY get some snow/flurries Saturday PM, but it'll also be around 42 degrees on Sunday with a 40-50% chance of snow later in the day. The forecaster even says he can't see it happening. The 30" stuff was allegedly based on projections from this time last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X