No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it makes you feel better it's supposed to be rainy, possibly sleeting, and in the 30s starting tomorrow and I have one shitty front tire I can't get replace for a couple weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I know winter in Jersey doesn't compare to MN's, but this snowstorm that was supposed to start about noon has started already. I have 2 deps pretty far apart today; my 2 PM one is in Jersey City, which is a pain to drive in under the best of circumstances. With snow it's gonna be a nightmare, and a long way from home on snowy Rt. 78. . . .

We're getting pounded with what should be in your area later today.

Interstate has shut down for a 60 mile stretch. We're working at home today. First whiteout conditions in the area since 1994.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No snowfall as of yet, but we're all freezing our asses off for the next couple of days. Back into the deep freeze we go...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My afternoon dep got cancelled, thank God. Then I got the call the office was closing at noon. I MAY do my dep summary later today, but I wouldn't bet on it. Hot chicken tortilla soup for lunch w/ the family, a movie under a blanket on the couch, and some hot chocolate seem to be the order of the day.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Doing it right, Iggy...doing it right.

So far, this Winter can absolutely bite me.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Know how Iggy feels - my boss asked if I could come in early and cover the shop while he went to pick up supplies, and plan on leaving for the day around 1 PM to beat the snow. Got in just after 8 AM, started working on some logos he needed for engraving while he split. By 9 AM the snow started - a flake here, a flake there. By 9:30 it was on. Boss got back around 10:45, said "fuck it - everyone go home at 11". Stuck around to help him unload the supplies and put 'em in the basement of the shop. Left around 11:15, took me until 12:30 to get home due to the weather. Trip usually takes a half hour.

Planning on shoveling our cars out tomorrow AM, followed by lots of slacking until Thursday. Gonna be cold as fuck the next few days, too.

Comment

• What Tim said. Shoveling & cleaning off cars and then moving them to get our parking spots plowed out. Then moving the parents' vehicle too.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Snow stopped about 9 PM here. Delayed opening at my office til 10 AM, but I have an appearance in New Brunswick - fairly close to home- at 3 PM. Assuming none of the other participants (4 atty's + the pltf herself) cancels, I can justify working remotely before I go to that. After I dig everything out, that is.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's starting to get cold here. I wore a sweater today!

Comment

• Roads are SLICK this morning. I passed 3 separate accidents within a half mile stretch on highway 100. Fun stuff.

Comment

• thanks for confirming that. I thought it was slick as shit (saw accidents too) but people were hauling ass and annoyed with me (in the slow lane) that I was only going 55.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally. It was bumper cars out there.

Comment

• road crews have been shitty this winter.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I almost hit a telephone pole this morning. I stopped about 2 inches away from it. Nearly vomited.

WINTER SUCKS.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My hands can almost feel again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X