No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that sucks the most? We really only get about a week of true winter. With that in mind, I don't own winter clothes. Why have a separate wardrobe for a week of weather? So I'm suffering this week.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Cross posted from Flip flop thread:

Inside shot of our apartment balcony door. It's fucking freezing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 21 degrees here. Feels like 10.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          21 degrees here. Feels like 10.
          That's because of your diabeetus. You probably lost your toes.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When will people learn to not complain about being cold/how much snow you got to Minnesotans?
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• When will Minnesotans realize the rest of the world isn't an ice cube?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                When will Minnesotans realize the rest of the world isn't an ice cube?
                the world's an ice cube THIS week, that's for sure. Even you pansies in the South are getting hit with record lows.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pansies? We kill shit for fun Yankee boy!! Lulz. It's only 45 here today. Short sleeves for a few more days.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well you guys live up there with the cold and are (more or less) prepared for the cold.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• It's only bad when the precipitation comes in waves.

Dark and cold makes me want to crawl into my sock drawer and sleep for days.

Cold and sunny makes me want to go ice-climbing/kill a family of bears Zangief-style.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        It's only bad when the precipitation comes in waves.

Dark and cold makes me want to crawl into my sock drawer and sleep for days.

Cold and sunny makes me want to go ice-climbing/kill a family of bears Zangief-style.
                        R@WR!!! In total agreement.

Comment

• Damnit. Winter can suck it. We aren't supposed to get more than 3 days of cold weather in a row. We aren't supposed to get warm weather until next week (mid-week). All those pictures of the strawberry fields under ice in the news? About 5 minutes from where I work. In a cinder block building. That retains the fucking cold. I literally feel the cold radiating off the walls. FUCK!!!!

Comment

• Up to 4 inches of snow coming tomorrow. I know that aint shit in 'Sota, but it will make the morning commute awesome.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm in a big glass building, but my office typically warms up early because I face the sunrise. Well the sun has decided to not come out until sometime next week, and I am currently cold as shit. It's 45 right now, but tomorrow we are looking at a high of around 30 with low about 19. That's apparently the status quo until at least Monday, if not Tuesday. I love the cold though, so not a big deal. I just feel bad for the people at the car wash Friday that have to wax my truck.

Comment

• In the next 24 hours, I'm just waiting for the giant Snow dump to hit here.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X