No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to cancel my Sunday night trip to Philly and Terror Behind the Walls. If I don't make it back, tell my wife I love her.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Go old school as your are fond to do, Ig; use your penis to brave the storm.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nah, Sandy will fall to his smashing legal rhetoric.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Comment

• We're expecting the worst of it late this afternoon or early this evening, as she has sped up.

Right now, all we're getting is some rain and some wind gusts.

On a brighter note, I don't have to go to work today because of the storm.

Comment

• Stay dry, guys.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucked up weather patterns interest me like few other things on Earth. So, this is all fetish material for me.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just moved our cars away from our front yard just in case the tree there decides to fall over from the winds later. Other than that, we're warm and dry in our house, getting stuff done NOW in case we lose power later.

Comment

• No work/school today or tomorrow for anyone in the Collective. We're prepared if we lose power, but here's hopiing we don't and can enjoy this time together to the fullest.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Post hurricane is optimal BBQ time in Houston. Mostly because you have no other choice but to cook that meat or let it rot. Sooooooo many steaks post-Ike.

Comment

• True, however the lack of AC was brutal.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah fuck that shit. I stayed at my dad's since he had a generator, so we had fans moving air around at least.

Comment

• Well, Tim & I got through the "Frankenstorm" and finally have power, TV, house phone & heat after six days of none. Cell phones and radio were our lifelines. No damage to the house, thankfully.

Comment

• glad to hear everything is better
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good to hear. Hurricanes are the worst. Every season there's a group of idiots here hoping one hits and I want to strangle them.

Comment

Working...
                                X