• Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/v/EF1V8HFfpTE

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sS8OcEwXNs

Comment

• Fuck you winter!

Comment

• Gonna skirt very close to 60 the next couple of days, upper 40s to near 50 this weekend.

I'll allow it!

Comment

• ATTENSHUN! ORDER YOUR CHINESE FOOD, ORDER YOUR PIZZAS A DAY BEFORE!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was convinced we were gonna get pelted in the East this month. Here it is almost over, and still very little "winter" to speak of. I may (happily) end up eating my words. I just pray March isn't fucked in the ass by the sharp end of an icicle.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You and me both, Ig. You and me both. I'm just glad I haven't had to do much in the way of shoveling the white stuff so far this winter, and the temp has been freakin' terrific lately.

Comment

• Comment

• Traffic sucked this morning. Oh well...there was no way that we were going to escape this winter without ONE real traffic snarl.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Traffic sucked this morning. Oh well...there was no way that we were going to escape this winter without ONE real traffic snarl.
                      Dude it's not even Halloween yet. There's plenty of time for that.

Comment

• Weather finally changed in NJ - colder, dreary as fuck (rain, already! Seriously, it's been cloudy for three days and all we get is some drizzle - shit or get off the pot so we can have some sunny days already!). Don't feel like doing much of anything at the moment.

Comment

• So not looking forward to this...

Comment

• 82 and gorgeous here!

Comment

• I love CA, but I really miss fall and winter.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Supposed to snow today. Nothing accumulating, but still. ugh.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X