No announcement yet.

Star Wars - Celebration V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, JEDI ROCKS needs to BE DESTROYED.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I honestly think that's the one change I just don't get. Well that and the whole "Who shot first" bullshit. But Jedi Rocks just sticks out like a sore thumb.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I nearly forgot

- an added scene at the beginning between Vader and the Emperor where the Emperor can recount all the events of the prequel films and explain away glaring series problems (technology regressing severely). Not because it's necessary, but because it'll just further fuck up the ability to enjoy the OT on it's own merits

Is Jedi Rocks that fucking bullshit song they added to ROTJ? Because it makes me want to commit several counts of murder
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I want a new shot of Ohta Gunga being NUKED

Comment

I want a CGI Lobot.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in my Midichlorian count, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and then suddenly lost the will to live.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong, but all of that midichlorian shit was dropped after TPM; I don't remember it being mentioned at all in AOTC or ROTS.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Fuck how awesome would it be if he removed that shit from Menace? Then CGI'd in a new Anakin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Fuck how awesome would it be if he removed that shit from Menace? Then CGI'd in a new Anakin.
                    You're on to something. Didn't one of those fan edits remove the midichlorians and most of young Anakin?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      You're on to something. Didn't one of those fan edits remove the midichlorians and most of young Anakin?
                      AND almost all of Jar Jar Binks.

Comment

Actually Jar Jar was kept in for the most part, but they dubbed his voice and had subtitles. Made him a completely different (and pretty great) character.

Comment

East Coast edit? Was that it?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

If this is the only way I get to see Empire on Blu, then I will suffer through the Goiter'd One's increasingly bizarre vision.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Increasingly bizarre? It's been past bizarre for at least 15 years
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Luca$ is like one of those crazy women who's addicted to plastic surgery...each and every 'fix' just ruins something that's perfectly OK to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X