Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a deal

Seven black or white v-necks for $105. Oh man, do I dare do it? ;p
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Fucking American Apparel.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Have you seen the new beer commercial with the three guys taking turns cock-blocking one another? One guy pops off to the other "hey nice mustache, where'd you park the steamboat?" And another guy yells to the bar, "hey look everybody, Steve's singlehandedly bringing back the V-neck."

Ed, you are Steve.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The v-neck needs to fucking die. Unless you have Burt Reynolds chest hair. Then by all means keep it going.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, if you are putting glitter on your chest Ed prior to the v-neck, I will pay someone to find you and punch you in the throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Also, if you are putting glitter on your chest Ed prior to the v-neck, I will pay someone to find you and punch you in the throat.
            ROFLCPTER!

No, I do not wear glitter. I have never seen anyone wear glitter when I go out.

The only time I've seen glitter was on dancers when I was down in Sydney.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 11-18-2009, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Strippers love the glitter, the wife? Not so much.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have a feeling Rob was touched in the bathing suit area by a v-neck back in the day.

Comment

Confession time- I have a v-neck. But it's just a really comfy Polo Jeans t-shirt, nothing fancy. You guys still like me, right? ....guys?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Confession time- I have a v-neck. But it's just a really comfy Polo Jeans t-shirt, nothing fancy. You guys still like me, right? ....guys?
                      Damnit GD. Disappointed. So very, very disappointed.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Damnit GD. Disappointed. So very, very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          One of us, one of us, one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            One of us, one of us, one of us.

Comment

See, even Eastwood approves.

Comment

Working...
                              X