Pyschopath Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyschopath Test

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister..
    Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

I'll let you guys know the answer after awhile......
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

So she could meet the guy again...at her sister's funeral?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

She used wire hangers.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Rob=PYSCHO!!!!!!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's nothing new.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pssh, I was accused of being Satan in middle school. It's nothing new.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, except I got the riddle right.

Comment

The guy she fell in love with had given her a pair of sunglasses. The woman had completely forgotten that she had the sunglasses until a few days passed. She was sitting at her sister's house talking about the stranger at their mom's funeral and eating buttered toast when she remembered that he had given her the sunglasses and they were sitting in her purse. She nonchalantly pulls them out and put them on, only to see that her sister was a freakish looking alien with an "Obey" tattoo above her butt crack.

The alien sister then tripped on the carpet and fell chest first into her sister's lap where she was holding a butter knife for their toast. Killed the alien sister instantly.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Her sister was a parasitic twin.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I won fuckers. I'm the PSYCHOPATH! WOOT!

Comment

WOMP
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The sister knew that the stranger was their long lost father. The woman did not care and just wanted some daddy dick. Sister had to go.....for love!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This "riddle" is so stupid because there's no way to really not be called a psycho. I've had a few people ask me this and they never provide what the non-psycho answer might be.

Comment

The motive was to bring the guy back to a similar situation, so Jenna can bang him.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                            X