No announcement yet.

Say Something Nice About...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One is 17, so don't think I won't try and have the po-lice file attempt to stat rape on your ass.

The other kind has curly hair like Lisa.

Yes, you can really see a resemblence.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Bryan's sister.

Hoo-Boy glad to see no one is hitting on my sisters. We don't have titties in our family.
      I was going to ask you when your sister turns 18 but I checked her Facebook page and found out for myself. I will be contacting her on October 10th 2010...Right after I finish with Rachel S....
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Grave, you just won. The prize? My heart.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Rachel S....?

Oh shit, not the Queen of the jews!

Yousonuvabitch!

Comment

• also young ladies please note that this fine piece of meat right here *points to self* is back on the market now don't all crowd at once there's enough to go around hehe
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              That's cool. I like them all sizes.
              Concurred, plus I have a thing for Jewish chicks.

Comment

• Vault, did you slap your ass when you said "Fine piece of meat"?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                  I was going to ask you when your sister turns 18 but I checked her Facebook page and found out for myself. I will be contacting her on October 10th 2010...Right after I finish with Rachel S....
                  I give this 10 Baby Retard Jasons outta 10.

Comment

Vault, did you slap your ass when you said "Fine piece of meat"?
                    Yeah, why do you think I do all those squats?
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Rachel S....?

Oh shit, not the Queen of the jews!

Yousonuvabitch!
                      If my sister is the Queen and I am the King, then PUKE BARF UPCHUCK.

Comment

• Just checking.

Well dammit Ari, I don't know the rankings of royalty. I'll just call her the Queen of the jews until I get clarification as to what the sister of the king is called.

Comment

Concurred, plus I have a thing for Jewish chicks.
                          Same.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Just checking.

Well dammit Ari, I don't know the rankings of royalty. I'll just call her the Queen of the jews until I get clarification as to what the sister of the king is called.
                            Sister of the King...they don't get shit, but the King can give her away to one of his closest friends...HINT HINT

Comment

• You fellas must not be familar with the term JAP aka Jewish American Princess.

Have fun, assholes.

Not to mention one of them is the female equivalent of me. Just remember, female version of me.

Comment

Sister of the King...they don't get shit, but the King can give her away to one of his closest friends...HINT HINT
                                You can have her. I do owe you for the current condition I put your wife in , after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X