Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth is out there....possibly...maybe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth is out there....possibly...maybe...

http://www.astrovera.com/conspiracy/...n-burisch.html

n 2002, Dan granted an interview to UFOlogist Bill Hamilton. In the interview, Dan revealed some tantalizing information about his research into viruses that were extra-terrestrial in nature.
    So X-Files was right! WATCH OUT FOR FACELESS BOUNTY HUNTERS

he also discussed his personal interactions with an Alien race he refers to as J-Rods, spoke at length about the government's role in time travel research and the methods they have used to view the future which has caused serious problems for everyone on earth because of a little understood problem called the doctrine of convergent timeline paradox.
    JRODS IN THE HIZOUSE!

t is widely believed that aliens crash landed in Roswell New Mexico in 1947 and the government was able to recover the craft and two alien pilots. Dan states that this isn't entirely accurate. The aliens aren't alien at all - they are human time travelers who have had tens of thousands of years to evolve. Thus, extra-terrestrials is a more accurate term for them. These ET's are known within area 51 as J-Rods.There are 3 known types of J-Rods. Two groups are similar - P-45's and p-52's. These are the typical 'gray' aliens which have become famous in movies and pictures. The names come from the future that they belong to. P-45's are from 45,000 years in the future while the P-52's are from 52,000 years in the future. There distinct appearance is caused by evolutionary DNA changes caused over time.

DEY TURK UR JERBS!

Listen, we all know I believe in this shit, but this makes me chuckle. I know if I would have read this when I was 15, I'd believe it but this sounds suspect.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I have no doubt this guy was on Coast to Coast AM dozens of times.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Interesting. That last part was what I was thinking about doing a comic book about but I got the idea from a Twilight Zone show. Perhaps this guy has been watching the same episode.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        http://www.astrovera.com/conspiracy/...n-burisch.html

So X-Files was right! WATCH OUT FOR FACELESS BOUNTY HUNTERS
        JRODS IN THE HIZOUSE!

DEY TURK UR JERBS!

Listen, we all know I believe in this shit, but this makes me chuckle. I know if I would have read this when I was 15, I'd believe it but this sounds suspect.
        I was with him till that last shit about humans turning into little gray fuckers. That's just nonsense.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That would make some sense if you think about it. As in 45000 years, we'd definitely not look like we do now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I agree with Rob, but why would our future ascendants want to anally probe us?

Comment

Cause in the future all bluetooth technology is inserted into the rectum. They just want to know if we can hear them now.

Comment

So...Verizon's behind this?

Comment

I thought that was pretty obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Cause in the future all bluetooth technology is inserted into the rectum. They just want to know if we can hear them now.
                    Nah those are just decendents of Hocken.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hocken, stop having babies! You're taking over the world!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sorry, I have AT&T. I heard Verizon billed in arrears, so I stayed away.

Comment

I'm not very fond of him making a mockery of J-Rod's use of performance-enhancing drugs.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Hocken, stop having babies! You're taking over the world!
                            So, you found out my evil plans eh? Yes, we will all be smooth thin folk with a taste of for v-necks. ALL HAIL MY ARMY!
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                            X