Versus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versus

Michael Cera, Jesse Eisenberg, Zach Braff, or Adam Brody. In a fight. Who wins?

No matter who wins, WE lose.

I like most of those guys individually but put them all in the same room? No thanks.

Comment

You would need a Manic Pixie Dream Girl to end all Manic Pixie Dream Girls to defeat their emo beta male sensitivity.

Comment

The ghost of Brion James would kick all of their asses. Or what you guys said.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Me. With a truck. Like gravedigger said, I like 'em all on their own, put them together and just the idea itself is like some mind-rapin' Lovecraft story.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
          X