This won't end well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This won't end well....

Post links that would fit the title of the thread...

http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/09/inf...oughs-flu.html

But researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York have turned the tables on the influenza virus and attacked it in a way that neutralizes one of its biggest weapons, its ability to mix and match components to create new strains.

"We've outsmarted mother nature," says Peter Palese, head of Mount Sinai's Microbiology Department and an author of a recent paper describing this research in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "We've made a virus that can't do this anymore."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.southbendtribune.com/arti...909089933/1130

Starting in October, people who live or work within a 10-mile radius of one of the three nuclear plants in Michigan can get those anti-radiation pills for free.

Comment

Mother Nature's getting ready to unleash the Callisto Effect on us soon. Something needs to be done to correct our overpopulation of the planet...
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Nice, I finally just got around to watching this the other night
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Nice, I finally just got around to watching this the other night
                It can't be said enough, watch the black & white version if you have that disc. Awesomeness.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  It can't be said enough, watch the black & white version if you have that disc. Awesomeness.
                  That's what Ari keeps telling me, will have to re-watch in this format and have the wife watch
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Yup.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X