Renting from iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting from iTunes

Who's done this? I kind of want to rent State of Play but I don't know whether it's worth it or not.

You have 15 minutes to respond before I have to go to work.

And you can only watch it on your ipod? or on the computer as well? Note I haven't done this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

After reading up on it, if you want it right now and dont' mind watching it on your computer/ipod then go for it. You just have 24 hours to do so once you start it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

24 hours? That's lame. Still, I'm gonna go for it and also get Sunshine Cleaning. That looks cute. Emily Blunt mmmm.

Comment

Well you have 30 days to start, and then 24 hours once you start. At least that's what the infallible INTARWEB said.

Comment

How much does it cost?
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
              Who's done this? I kind of want to rent State of Play but I don't know whether it's worth it or not.

You have 15 minutes to respond before I have to go to work.
              It's a good movie, but it's not great because you have the mini-series (Which is fucking amazing). I did however like the look of the newspaper office. Still, it feels so rushed compared to the mini-series.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
              X