No announcement yet.

Florida - We've got weird shit too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saved the Monster's Inc banner on Photobucket.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Slaterin' it was about pooping. Stallowned is about ejaculating.

totally different things.
      Haha. Technically Slaterin' it was about peeing with a boner, but then after a conversation Ceej and I had, it was funnier when pooping.

Just clearing that up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HAha. The headline alone is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think Howard and I would be in agreement that even that is WAY TOO gay even for us.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Goes without saying. We're geeky homos.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/air...freshener.html

Jesus. I don't smoke anymore, but if you're outside smoking, then keep on keepin' on. These fucking hardcore-anti-smokers annoy the shit out of me.

Comment

In Florida, buildings shoot back at you.

Comment

Give this man a hand....

Comment

My first sex teacher...who knew it was actually real?

Comment

Another reason I can't stand religion. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Comment

*holds up condom*

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Those people would be looking to control someone no matter what. Religion is just an easy excuse for them to be douche bags.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This is only the beginning folks. I expect to see more ultra-right wing craziness while we have a Democratically controlled Executive and Legislative branch and unfortunately Florida has more than it's fair share of ring-wing loonies. Hello Rush Limbaugh.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Those people would be looking to control someone no matter what. Religion is just an easy excuse for them to be douche bags.
                              Doesn't change the fact they think they are doing the Lord's work. Just saying man. I'm not grouping you in with them or anything, but this is why I am against any form of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Doesn't change the fact they think they are doing the Lord's work. Just saying man. I'm not grouping you in with them or anything, but this is why I am against any form of religion.
                                Fair enough, but for every person/fundie group doing this type of jazz there's another that isn't. I'm personally against religion trying to run the government as we have a separation of church and state and I abide by the law. I think these "God fearing" people should realize that forcing things like this does nothing to save anyone or persuade them towards following the Lord. Deep down though, I think they do know that, I think they like controlling people's actions more though which brings me back to my original point. They want to control people and the guise of "God's work" makes it so much easier for them to justify their actions.

And for the record, I disagree vehemently with what they're trying to accomplish.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X