Florida - We've got weird shit too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHHAH

David Pitchford, a Florida trailer park resident, names Assange and WikiLeaks as defendants in a personal injury suit filed with the Florida Southern District Court in Miami. In the complaint filed on 6th January, Pitchford alleges that Assange's negligence has caused "hypertension," "depression" and "living in fear of being stricken by another heart attack and/or stroke" as a result of living "in fear of being on the brink of another nuclear [sic] WAR."' Just for good measure, it also alleges that Assange and WikiLeaks are guilty of 'terorism [sic], espionage and treason.'"

GO AMURIKKA!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm surprised he didn't spell it "nucular".

Comment

• YESSS.

FACE DOWN ASS UP MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN FLORIDA.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Miami. Greater Florida will not be able to influence this election.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Florida rejects high-speed rail.

Thanks guys, we'll gladly take it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fucking dumbass. Never mind the fact that the people of Florida APPROVED the damn rail already.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Would kill for a rail that link SA/Austin/Houston/DFW

Comment

• I would have killed for a rail connecting Orlando>Lakeland>Tampa and then eventually Miami>Ft Lauderdale.

Comment

• Shit I would kill for a rail that linked one end of 290 and I-10 to downtown....OH WAIT WE HAD THAT AND THEY TORE IT OUT

Comment

• As someone who LOVES the DC rail, I just don't understand people's reluctance to let someone else drive. Especially considering how expensive it is to drive nowadays.

Comment

• If I could take a rail into Montrose or the Museum District I would go out a lot more. I hate trying to find parking, and the privilege to pay for it. If I could take a rail to Austin or San Antonio and get a Zip Car or something at the station to use for a day I would be in heaven.

Comment

• But see that involves guvment spending and you know how that's so fucking bad derpa derpa derpa doo.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• wut wut wut

Originally posted by some crazy chick
                            'In the last year I've eaten seven sofas.

Comment

• Fuck.

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_mom_shot_toddler

Comment

Working...
                                X