Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Don't They Flavor Drugs?

I think Cherry Crack would sell.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

But what about the kids?! WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm just saying. There's very little you can do with narcotics anymore.

Flavoring them is the only new outlet.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Or having pre-ordering bonuses.

Crack, now with art book!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Or having pre-ordering bonuses.

Crack, now with art book!

You know what is a genius thing to do. Did you ever see Traffic, where Catherine Zeta Jones has the cocaine doll?

Drug Toys. Gotta catch 'em all.

Comment

They need to make Mountain Dew-flavored crack.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Dopemon.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Drug addicts are people too.

They deserve the venues provided to people with other vices. Which is why I propose a point system. Drop enough LSD and still haven't had a major freakout? You get a windbreaker.

Comment

I've heard of coke being cut with strawberry Quik. But I'm sure there's some reason why drugs aren't flavored. Do people give a shit if their meth is root beer flavored?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

(Not from personal use) but I've seen/heard of flavored meth. Targeted to children perhaps?
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. Meth users above all else think of the craziest shit....to get more meth.

Comment

meth is overrated.

Comment

Ya think? I would think being able to keep your teeth and not looking like your face has syphillis is a good thing.

Comment

I love the fact that my tax dollars are being spent on meth-addicted inmates to fix their dental work. FUCKERS.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Well, you could do what Walter White did Judas. Of course, you'd be required to wear the tighty whities. And engage in criminal activity.

Comment

Working...
                              X