No announcement yet.

Geek things you don't get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, definitely. It's a fun book and in a way no one else has really done before.

I didn't pick it up initially because I fucking HATE manga. But others kept talking about it. I say give it a chance.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's one of those untouchable geek properties which kind of turn me off. I think I'll see if my library has the GN. I'd rather not give money to the artist/writer yet......
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        It's not bad. I dug it up until the latest book. It hits pretty close to home for me. But the movie and books will be different according to Edgar and Bryan.
        You fought through a bunch of previous exes? And they turned into coin?!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• goddamnit nerdious. I haven't read it yet. Mr. Spoilertown.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't get how some WoW players know all of the statistical breakdowns for every talent/class/whatever. Number one reason I couldn't stick with the game. Too many "gah I can't believe you took blessed stamp of the cumquat over justice seal of winged poontang, don't you know you'd get .006 dps more from blessed stamp of blah blah blah"

can't I just hit shit with my hammer while you heal me? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RE: Scott Pilgrim

Ignore the hype and just enjoy the Tarantinoesque genre orgy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                I didn't pick it up initially because I fucking HATE manga. But others kept talking about it. I say give it a chance.
                Hate manga? Turn your asian card in at the door Nerdious.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-15-2009, 02:06 PM.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  I don't get how some WoW players know all of the statistical breakdowns for every talent/class/whatever. Number one reason I couldn't stick with the game. Too many "gah I can't believe you took blessed stamp of the cumquat over justice seal of winged poontang, don't you know you'd get .006 dps more from blessed stamp of blah blah blah"

They have never gotten laid and instead focus their energy on memorization of meaningless stats.

Immature articulation of their problem aside, there sadly is no Seal of Winged Poontang to be found.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Hate magna? Turn your asian card in at the door Nerdious.
                    Because it cums laude.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        They have never gotten laid.

Immature articulation of their problem aside, there sadly is no Seal of Winged Poontang to be found.
                        Well I'm not giving up sex with the wife to be better at an mmo. There should be a Seal of the winged poontang though.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          I don't get how some WoW players know all of the statistical breakdowns for every talent/class/whatever. Number one reason I couldn't stick with the game. Too many "gah I can't believe you took blessed stamp of the cumquat over justice seal of winged poontang, don't you know you'd get .006 dps more from blessed stamp of blah blah blah"

Amen, although I'd apply that same complaint to AoC and CO.

I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO KILL AND HAVE FUN. I DON'T WANT TO TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER JOB.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Buying statues and busts. Don't get me wrong, some of that stuff looks amazing. But you've got to be fucking kidding me as to the price of some of these things.

Comment

• I fucking <3 my zombie Spiderman and Mary Jane.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd buy some if the prices weren't so inflated.

Comment

Working...
                                X