No announcement yet.

Geek things you don't get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. Blunts. For people who can't roll papers. It's not that hard and no, you don't need that stupid rolling machine either.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My mom can roll killer cigs with one hand. She's awesome. I on the other hand don't even bother.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It only takes one hand (if done properly). I prefer to smoke rolled cigs over a pipe (but I have a few of those too).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I always preferred rolling a tight swisher sweet when I smoked. But I'm from Houston, and that's how we roll.

Comment

• Weeaboo shit that isn't satirizing its own stupid culture.

See: Bayonetta or the unintentional hilarity of the CG vidjyagame movies.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The story I heard about blunts was that people started smoking out of them to increase their fade. For example, people who get dirt needed something to really help them get elevated so by wrapping it in a cigar they were able to get a better buzz. Quality stuff should never ever be smoked from a blunt.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Exactly. I see someone rocking one I know they have shit. haha
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I disagree w/ that assessment. It may be true in some cases, but I think a lot of times it's done for the flavor. This is one reason I took up cigar smoking, which is now one of my favorite hobbies. Someone rolled a blunt in college, and the flavor of the cigar wrapper came through, and was most pleasant. Of course, most people use shit cigars for this purpose, so what flavor they may get is probably not great, in the grand scheme of things. I can understand that; it's kind of hard to tear up an $8.00+ cigar just to use the wrapper to smoke a blunt. But if for whatevr reason you find you have the wherewithal to do just that, or in the alternative can find a good, cheap, tasty wrapper-bearing cigar, adding to, not masking the flavor, may be the ultimate result.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Superman. Just don't get the love.

Comment

• I feel the same way about Star Wars, more in the way of how can you continue drop cash on the same three films over and over again because of some sliver of difference.

It's like slapping a hat onto Malibu Stacey.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        Superman. Just don't get the love.
                        Or Doctor Who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          Superman. Just don't get the love.
                          Not to be the quintessential nerd-fed parrot, but give the All-Star stuff a shot.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Joss Whedon.

Seen some of his stuff and wasn't impressed. Not to mention, the dude gives of a strong "My shit don't stink" vibe.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Nathan Fillion
                              Chuck (no offense, Grave)
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Joss Whedon.

Seen some of his stuff and wasn't impressed. Not to mention, the dude gives of a strong "My shit don't stink" vibe.
                                Awesome one.

Comment

Working...
                                X