No announcement yet.

You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm honestly waiting for the day that we see toddler-sized Rascal scooters.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

OMG. That's a million dollar idea!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

will there be a pocket on the side for their wee little oxygen tank?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Stuff like that is why I avoid water parks.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

redonkulous
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That guy is fat.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hey wait a second. I posted that video in the funny video threads.

But still, the man gave himself a heart attack due to screaming.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...-to-death.html

Comment

I'm assuming someone will write Gluttony in grease.

But in India of all places? A place of crippling poverty? Someone is getting obese, in India? Get the fuck out of here.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's glandular.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God, I just had a "YOU SOUND FAT" moment. I decided to make the most of my last day before going back on the diet wagon by going to Chipotle.

I got a burrito with:
                        3 scoops chicken
                        2 scoops fajita veg
                        black beans
                        rice
                        salsa verde

When they were all done, the finished product looked like both of my fists wrapped in a tortilla. Now, mind you, I'd barely eaten anything all day (a bagel and eggs for breakfast and a can of smoked salmon for a mid-morning snack) so I was famished and didn't want to work out later with nothing in my stomach, but the students behind me were making "holy shit, etc" comments that I could hear over my mp3 player. So I just ignored that and continued on, and sure enough a guy came up to me asking "What all did you just get on that?"

I took my burrito and waddled out the door before the tears could hit the tear ducts. Then I got back to the office and ate the fuck out of that burrito. I'll show them.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Jake, what you have in your hands there is what they call a Nerdious Style Burrito.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

~

Comment

• Oh shit son.

Comment

• Just to clarify, that ain't mine. I done found it on a blog.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X